1964 Chevrolet Impala SS RC Lowrider Classic Red Edition
ONLY ships to USA and Canada!
This item is shipped from the USA
The Classic Red edition is Back!
The Classic Red edition SixtyFour vehicles also have the updated steering / toe-in parts as well as the upgraded bumpers installed.
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS - Fully Functional Hopping Lowrider
The SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
Expertly designed and engineered, the Redcat SixtyFour hopping lowrider captures the 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS in a classic highly-detailed, fully-functioning 1:10 scale Remote Control Car. The SixtyFour was designed from the ground up with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and R/C scaler communities in mind.Every detail of the SixtyFour was painstakingly and passionately created with scale accuracy and detail. The Impala SS interior and exterior badging adorn the 1964 Impala SS body and interior. 23 individual chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body’s accessories. Optional LED lights are available for night time cruising. Clear windows feature high quality chrome foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the chassis frame, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.The SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
• Officially licensed and highly detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS body
• Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
• Detailed chrome injection molded trim
• LED light kit ready
• Patented vehicle hopping system – U.S. Patent No. 11,083,973
• Real-time adjustable ride height
• Ultra fast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
• Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
• 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
• Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
• Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping
• Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
• Redcat SixtyFour - Radio Firmware Update Instructions
Check out the Redcat SixtyFour Quick Start Video Guide: Visit YouTube - Redcat SixtyFour Quick Start Guide
Get FREE 3D Printable Accessories specifically made for the Redcat SixtyFour: Visit Redcat's Thingiverse Page
Chevrolet, Impala, all related emblems, and vehicle body designs are General Motors Trademarks used under license to Redcat Racing.
This item is shipped from the Redcat warehouse in the USA
UPS Ground Shipping Insured
Est. Delivery time 5 to 10 Business days ( Due to COVID-19 Shipping delays can occur)
Custom fees & duties
The customer is responsible for any custom duties and import taxes that may apply in your country.
Limited 90 Day Warranty
All warranty claims must be handled through Redcat Racing. For more information check RedCat's warranty page.